Sunday, January 16, 2011

Veggie to Vegan

Last July I came back from the High Sierra Music Festival a vegetarian. Every year I go back I have experienced life changing moments and made amazing friends. This last High Sierra was perhaps an opportunity for enlightenment like no other that I have experienced thus far in my life's journey. I made some decisions to take care of myself better than I had been doing. I was inspired to revisit vegetarianism. I now look in my refrigerator and cupboards and find myself really sticking to my vegan tendencies. I have been feeling better inside and out. My consciousness is rising and my more enlightened self wants to put my ethics to work in the kitchen so here goes. I expect that by the end of this month I will commit to my heart's diet. I am enjoying cooking new recipes I am finding and will share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment